You can create listings in Guesty to reflect your physical properties and allow guests to view them before booking a reservation through different booking sources, such as Airbnb or a booking website.
When you create a listing, you need to choose the listing type, and provide some additional information about it.
In addition, we highly recommend reading our Onboarding Checklist: Listings to make sure the listing is set up in a way that works best for you and your business.
Types of listing
Guesty offers 3 types of listings:
A distinct, individual unit.
A group of units that are similar or identical in size and appearance and share the same booking terms.
For example, instead of having 10 similar single-units or apartments, you can create one listing with an allotment of 10 sub-units.
A hotel-like property with different types of listings at the same address.
A complex can be comprised of single units, multi-units, or both.
Information needed to create a listing
For all listings
- Internal details to help you identify the listing in Guesty quickly
- Marketing title (for example, to display to guests on booking channels)
- Listing address and time zone
- Property-related details (such as listing type, occupancy, and amenities)
- Stay-related details (such as the minimum number of nights and the default check-in time)
- Financial-related details (such as base nightly rate)
- Connection method and the relevant listings
- How to assign reservations to the listings
- Whether you want to import the rest of the listing's settings
- Listings to connect
Creation and post-creation checklist
- Activate the listing.
- Make sure the PMS features toggle is turned on.
This will allow you to list your property on booking channels.
Guesty billing will start once the PMS features toggle on, as well.