After connecting your Booking.com and Guesty accounts, you can connect your listings in two ways:
- “Publish” your existing listings in Guesty to Booking.com. Create a listing from scratch in Guesty, and add it directly to Booking.com. Learn more here.
- “Link” your existing listings in Guesty to your existing listings in Booking.com, and manage them in Guesty, as described below.
Once you establish the link between Booking.com listings to Guesty, and their connection status will be “connected”, reservations with future check-out dates (and all reservations with future check-in dates) will automatically be imported into Guesty. You’ll be able to manage all communication, rates, and availability from Guesty.
Before you begin
Read the following facts and limitations:
- Ensure you have a Booking.com account. If you haven’t, you’ll need to create one before being able to continue with the linking setup process.
- Ensure you created the desired listing both in Guesty and in Booking.com.
- Set up your Booking.com account before linking your listings to Guesty.
- Follow the instructions below or watch our video to link a Booking.com listing with Guesty.
- Learn what data is synced between Guesty and Booking.com
You can link your listings in Guesty via the main Booking.com distribution page, or from a specific account's page.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- In the top-right corner, click Link.
- In the pop-up, enter the Booking.com property ID and click Next.
- In the next "Link listing" screen, the Booking.com listing will be displayed under "Property in Booking.com". Select the corresponding Guesty listing from the search bar under "Listing in Guesty", and click Link.
- If you are linking a Booking.com complex, the main unit of the complex in Booking.com will be displayed under "Property in Booking.com", and each room type will appear under a "Room in a Booking.com" section below. You need to link every room type in Booking.com to its corresponding Guesty listing, one by one (use the search bar under "Listing in Guesty" to detect it).
- If you are linking a Booking.com multi-unit, you will need to connect the Booking.com listing to Guesty only once, as multiple sub-units are considered the same room type (and are considered as part of the same Room ID).
Define if CVC codes are required for Booking.com reservations
Once the listing has been linked with Guesty, choose whether or not guests must provide their credit card's CVC code when making a reservation on Booking.com.
Finalize the setup in Booking.com
To finalize the connection process and make sure your Booking.com configuration is similar to Guesty, you will need to set up the following items in Booking.com:
- The cleaning fee must be set up in Guesty as well as the Booking.com Extranet
- Authorization hold
- Any additional fields you need