You can create automated calendar rules at any time. Once a reservation is confirmed, Smart Calendar Rules will automatically block these dates on connected listings. Follow the instructions below to create automated calendar rules.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, click a sub-unit on the left-hand side first. Smart Calendar Rules must be set up on each sub-unit individually. Learn more about accessing a sub-unit's settings.
- In the listing's menu, click Automation.
- From the drop-down, click Calendar Rules.
- Next to Active, turn on the toggle.
- Click Add rule.
- From the drop-down, select the relevant listing.
- If you do not want to have the new rule apply to confirmed reservations already made that have a future check-out date: deactivate the Apply retroactively for existing reservations checkbox.
- If you do not want to automatically create a reverse rule for the target listing selected: deactivate the Add a reverse rule to the target listing checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.