If you wish to link your Booking.com listings to Guesty, you'll first need to perform the actions listed below in your Booking.com Extranet.
See here our connecting to Booking.com overview.
- Once you set the Booking.com listing's connectivity provider as Guesty, Guesty will automatically approve the connection within an hour. Booking.com will send you an email once the connection is approved.
- Any listing you want to link to Guesty must have some availability for at least 90 days into the future.
1. Set Guesty as your connectivity provider
Follow the instructions below to set Guesty as your connectivity provider on Booking.com Extranet:
- Sign in to your Booking.com account.
- Select the relevant listing/property.
- In the top menu, click Account.
- From the drop-down, click Connectivity Provider.
This will direct you to the Connectivity Provider page.
- Click .
- Type in and select Guesty in the "Provider name" search box.
Then, you'll be automatically directed to the next page (Step 7).
- By default, all of the provider management checkboxes will be selected.
Important:We highly recommend keeping all options selected.
The connection will only work if Rates & Availability, Reservations, Content, and Photos are selected.
- Click Next.
- Follow the flow on Booking.com to complete the setup.
2. Rate plans
When linking a Booking.com listing, Guesty syncs the rate plans you set in Booking.com.
Lite users: only one rate plan can be synced per listing.
In the future, you'll be able to set your rate plans directly on Guesty when linking the listing, overriding any rate plans that were set in Booking.com.
If no rate plans were created at Booking.com, the standard rate for each of your Booking.com listings will be updated on Booking.com. This rate combines the price and number of minimum nights displayed on the listing's calendar in Guesty.
3. Prepare your listing to be connected with Guesty
- Make sure that your property status is either: open/bookable/Auto closed (availability)/Ready to open/Closed - ready to reopen on the Extranet. This will allow you to receive bookings.
- Verify your property’s location via the Extranet.
- Add at least 5 photos of your property.
- Enter your property’s description, facilities, and room amenities.
- The description on your Booking.com property page is automatically generated based on the information you’ve provided in the Extranet.
- Add rates and availability to your calendar.
- Go to the Home tab in the Extranet. On the homepage banner, click Make my property live.
- Now, you can link your listing to Guesty