The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Learn how reservations can be automatically assigned to sub-units.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click the Calendar icon.
- On the left side, clicknext to the relevant multi-unit listing.
- In the sidebar on the right, click the name of the relevant multi-unit listing.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- Under "Assigned unit", select a sub-unit from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
When relocating a guest to a different listing via the Guesty mobile app, only the listings available for the specific dates will be displayed
If you have added filters in Multi-Calendar, such as viewing listings in certain cities or those with certain tags, only the filtered listings will be displayed in the sidebar on the right.
You can choose how many days before the check-in dates theindications will appear. Learn more.