How to deactivate a listing
Follow the instructions below to deactivate a listing or watch our video to learn more.
Keep in mind that confirmed reservations made before deactivating the listing will be billed, regardless of the check-in date.
If you do not press Deactivate all features, you will continue to be billed for the listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings to deactivate the entire listing or click a sub-unit to deactivate it individually.
- In the listing's menu, click Settings.
- Under General, turn the PMS Features toggle off.
- In the pop-up, click Disable PMS Features.
- Scroll down and click Deactivate all features.
- In the pop-up, click Deactivate Listing.
- If deactivating a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.
Important things to know
- If the listing is a multi-unit, keep in mind that deactivated sub-units won't be included in the number of available sub-units in the connected booking channels.
- A deactivated listing will still appear in connected booking channels.
Unlist the property before deactivating it to make sure it is unlisted in the channels as well.
- Reservations will not appear in custom reports for deactivated listings, and the deactivated listing will no longer appear in the Multi-Calendar .
Learn about how deactivated multi-unit and sub-units appear in Guesty's calendars.