The Owners Portal is a website that is separate from Guesty, where your property owners can view data about their properties, earnings, block dates for personal stays, and more.
Revenue recognition in the Owners Portal is calendar-based, which means the revenue is based on the nightly rate of each day of the reservation.
If you're using our Accounting feature, the revenue is calculated using the relevant business model. If you're not using our Accounting feature, the revenue is calculated using your revenue share formula.
The owner's revenue amount may be different than the reservation's total due to periodic owner charges.
For example, the owner's revenue may show as a negative amount due to owner charges, but will show as a positive amount in the reservation because the reservation total does not account for owner charges.
Additionally, reservations in "reserved" status are not included in the owner's revenue.
If the calendar month is still ongoing, the estimated owner's revenue will show a figure based on the current reservations in the month. However, this is just an estimated amount and the final owner's revenue will be seen once the calendar month is over.
Follow the instructions below to display the owner's revenue on the Owners Portal.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty Account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Owners.
- Click the relevant owner.
- In the "Owners Portal Access" section under "Display Information," activate the Owner's revenue toggle.
Learn more about choosing what data is displayed in the Owners Portal.
- Click Preview Portal at the bottom of the section.
- Click on the relevant listing.
- The Owner's revenue will be located in the top-right corner above the calendar.