Before reserving dates, you can send a quote for multiple listings from the multi-calendar.
You can create reservations manually in Guesty's multi-calendar. Once confirmed, the booked dates will be blocked on all connected booking channels.
Follow the instructions below or watch our video.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Multi-Calendar.
- Find the relevant listing, and click and drag the cursor across the dates you want to book.
- At the bottom of the sidebar to the right, click on the New reservation button .
- The button will appear if the listing is available for the selected dates, or in case of flexible blocked dates (see below).
- If the button doesn't appear, the dates are entirely blocked from booking. You can go ahead and hover over the yellow exclamation mark to learn why.
If you booked dates with a flexible block, a yellow notification will appear explaining which block type was overridden:
- Enter the guest's contact details. If the guest has a previous reservation in Guesty, click Existing Guest and select the relevant guest from the drop-down.
- Click Price to add a coupon, remove any promotions, or select a rate plan.
- If you have more than one rate plan set up for the listing, the rate plan will apply automatically.
- All active rate plans for the listing will be available to choose from, even if the availability settings don’t match.
- You may override or cancel any additional fees (such as cleaning fees, taxes, etc.) by clicking the down arrow next to "Fees" or "Taxes", and then clicking the pencil icon next to each fee.
If you've edited the additional fees, they won't automatically be updated if an alteration has been made to the reservation.
For example, once you edit the cleaning fee for a night, adding an additional night to the reservation will set the extra night's cleaning fee to the price it was before the alteration.
- Click Channel & Status to enter the source of the reservation and update its status.
- Once you've finished adding all the relevant details, click Book Reservation.