The list of fees that can be added to the reservation is based on how the additional fees were set up for the relevant listing: If the listing has listing-level fees, you will not be able to add account-level fees to the reservation.
Booking Channel Limitations
- Additional fees that are added to instant book Vrbo reservations are not collected by existing Auto Payment rules and will have to be collected manually. Additional fees that are added to non-instant book reservations are collected by existing rules. For Vrbo reservations via Rentals United, additional fees are collected by existing Auto Payment rules. Learn how to set up Auto Payment rules with our best practices.
- Additional fees will not apply to reservations that are booked with a special offer on Airbnb.
Additional fees that are manually added remain as non-canceled invoice items after a reservation is canceled.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the gray banner at the top of the page, click Balance due or Payout.
- In the Guest Invoice section, click Add invoice item.
- In the pop-up, under "Type", select the relevant additional fee.
- Under "Price", change the amount of the fee, if relevant.
- To collect the payment right away, select Add payment for this invoice item and click Save & collect. Otherwise, click Add.