You can connect your Booking.com account directly to Guesty. Start by changing the connectivity provider in Booking.com. Follow the instructions below.
- Want to switch more of your booking channels to our direct connections? Click here.
- Learn which data is synced with Booking.com when listings are linked to Guesty, rather than published.
- Reservations that originated in the channel manager will automatically change to Booking.com reservations. Each reservation number in Guesty will now start with "BC".
- If you have any listings that are set up as Multi-Units in your channel manager, create them as Multi-Units in Guesty before linking them with Booking.com.
- Reservations with check-in or check-out dates in the future will be automatically imported into Guesty when a listing has been linked.
- Add your guest's phone numbers and email addresses. Guest information can be added and edited in the Inbox or the relevant Reservation page.
1. Change the connectivity provider in Booking.com
Follow the steps below to change the connectivity provider to Guesty. Repeat the process for each listing in Booking.com. Guesty automatically approves the connection within one hour.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Booking.com account.
- Select the relevant listing.
- In the top menu click Account
- From the drop-down, click Connectivity provider.
- Click Switch to a new channel manager.
- Search for Guesty.
- Activate the Content & Photos and Reservation, Rates & Availability checkboxes.
- Click Next.
- Follow the flow to complete the change.
2. Link your Booking.com listings with Guesty
Once Guesty has approved the connection, continue by linking your Booking.com listings with Guesty. Follow the instructions in this article.