You can limit the number of guests that are included in the price of a reservation and charge extra guest fees for those reservations that exceed the total number. Follow the instructions below to apply an extra guest fee to a listing.
The extra guest fee cannot be configured per booking channel. It will be updated in all connected booking channels, with the exception of Agoda.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Properties.
- Select the relevant listing. For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & policies.
- From the drop-down, click Pricing.
- In the "Basic fees" section, click Edit.
- Under "Extra person fee", enter how much you want to charge for each extra guest.
- Under "For each guest after", enter how many are included in the listing's price. The fee will be added for any guest beyond this number.