After your owner statements are set up, they are automatically generated at the beginning of each month and provide a summary of the income due to a specific owner for the calendar month before the statement was generated. That income is generated mainly by reservations, but can also come from X.
If a reservation is missing from the statement, follow the instructions below:
- Check if the listing that was booked is assigned to a business model, because only assigned listings show up in accounting reports. Follow these instructions and add the filters below to create a report of listings that are not assigned to a business model:
- Active, set to "yes".
- Listed, set to "yes".
- Have business model, set to "no".
- Try to find your listing in the report:
- If the listing isn't there, it's not assigned to a business model. Follow these instructions to assign it.
- If the listing is there, it's assigned to a business model. In this case, the listing may have been assigned too late or incorrectly, causing the reservation to not appear in the owner statement. The listing must be assigned and reprocessed before the end of the current month in order for the reservation to show up in next month's owner statement. For example, a March reservation will only appear in the statement generated in April if the listing is assigned and reprocessed before the end of March. Contact us to check when and how the listing was assigned.
Either way, if you want to see this reservation in an owner statement, you'll need to create one manually since the generation date of the automated owner statement has already passed.