Besides single units, Guesty offers:
- Multi-units: A group of units that are similar or identical in size and appearance and share the same booking terms. For example, instead of having 10 similar single units, or apartments, you can create one listing with an allotment of 10 sub-units.
- Complexes: A hotel-like property with different types of listings at the same address. A complex can be comprised of single units, multi-units, or both. Please contact us if you would like to enable the option to create a complex for your account.
Sometimes, you may need to reorganize your existing listings and turn a group of single units into a multi-unit or a group of single units and/or multi-units into a complex. When you acquire new properties, for example. Follow the instructions below based on your current unit restructuring needs.
Reorganizing into a multi-unit
Step by step:
- For each single unit you want to add to the new multi-unit, follow these instructions to remove the unit's current connection between Guesty and Booking.com.
- Create the new multi-unit and connect the single units to the multi-unit in Guesty:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click the plus icon.
- Click New Listing.
- Under "Listing Type", select multi-unit.
- Under "Connection method", click Connect existing listings.
- In the field under "Connected listings", start typing the name of an existing listing.
- Select the relevant listing from the drop-down.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to connect additional listings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Publish the multi-unit to Booking.com.
Reorganizing into a complex
Step by step:
If you would like to remove a sub/multi-unit's connection from a complex, contact us with the following information:
- Guesty Listing ID of the multi-unit listing
- Booking.com Room ID of each sub-unit listing