The estimated time of arrival (ETA) and estimated time of departure (ETD) are estimations of the guest's arrival and departure, separate from a listing's check-in and check-out times.
You can edit a guest's ETA and ETD and their reservation will be updated accordingly. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- Next to "Summary", click the pencil icon.
- Edit the fields under ETA and ETD.
- Click Save.
The estimated arrival and departure times are displayed in the UTC time format on both the guest's reservation page and in Custom Reports.
Display this information in Custom Reports by adding new columns for planned arrival and planned departure.