You can publish your Guesty listings to Hopper and manage them directly in Guesty. Once your Guesty account is connected to Hopper, you can publish listings at any time, and all content will be synced across the platforms. Follow the instructions below.
At this time, it is not possible to sign up or create an account with Hopper on their website. If you'd like to list your properties on Hopper, complete the commercial agreement seen below.
Before you begin
- Sign the commercial agreement with Hopper.
- Check that your listings meet Hopper's requirements for eligibility.
- Please note that any changes or updates made to listings may take up to 24 hours to reflect on the channel.
- It may take up to 7 business days for your listings to connect to Hopper. If your listings remain pending after that time, please contact Hopper.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Hopper thumbnail.
- Click Get Started.
- If you have already signed the commercial agreement with Hopper, in the pop-up, check the box and click Confirm. If you haven’t yet done so, sign the commercial agreement in order to complete the process.
- Select a cancellation policy and a cancellation fee, and then click Next.
- You can change the cancellation policy at any time via the listing's settings.
- Select the listings you want the cancellation policy to apply to.
- By default, "All my current listings" will be selected.
- To choose specific listings, fill in the bubble next to "Specific listings" and click Select listings to connect. Select your listings from the side menu and click Done.
- Please note that only multi-units and single units can be linked to Hopper.
- Any unlisted or inactive listings will not be published to Hopper.
- Click Done to continue.
- A pop-up will appear letting you know that your listings are pending connection with Hopper. Click Continue to dashboard.
To connect new listings after your Hopper account is connected to Guesty, click Connect listings in the top-right corner of your Hopper dashboard and follow steps 7 to 10 above.
Hopper only accepts inventory in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico and Caribbean), as long as their currency is USD.
- Hopper does not accept mid-long term stays. Inventory must have less than 28 minimum nights
- Entire homes only
- All inventory must have a kitchen/kitchenette and a private bathroom
- Listings must be available via "Instant Book"
- Property locations should be within a 20-mile radius of the following city centers. You may submit listings that are outside of these areas, but they may take longer to be approved.
- Four Corners
- Miami/Miami Beach
- Panama City Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- New York
- Myrtle Beach
The following static data is synced between Guesty and Hopper:
- Maximum number of persons
- Amenities included
- Amenities not included
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Calendar rules
- Public description (summary, space, access, interaction with guests, neighborhood, transit, notes, house rules
- Prices (weekly/monthly discounts & currency)
- Security deposit
- Property type
- Type (single/MTL)
- House rules (additional rules, pets, quiet hours, smoking, children policy, events policy)
- Bed arrangements
- Additional fees
Fees and taxes
The following basic and additional fees are synchronized with Hopper:
- Cleaning fee
- Extra person fee
- Air conditioning
- Pool heating
- Cancellation fee