You can set a listing's default minimum and maximum nights. Follow the instructions below.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Select the relevant listing.
- For multi-unit listings, access the main settings: The change will automatically apply to its sub-units. Learn more.
- In the listing's menu, click Property.
- Scroll down to the "Terms" section.
- Click the drop-down under "Min. nights" or "Max. nights" to select the new default minimum or maximum nights, respectively.
- Click Save.
Minimum and maximum nights' setup can be overridden by using a Rate Strategy or a 3rd party pricing tool. You can find more information here.