Be sure to limit the number of guests included in the price of a reservation before setting the extra guest fee.
The extra guest fee cannot be configured per booking channel. It will be updated in all connected booking channels, with the exception of Agoda.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Pricing from the drop-down.
- In the "Basic fees" section, click Edit.
- Under "Extra person fee", enter the relevant amount.
- Under "For each guest after", enter the relevant number. This defines the number of guests that are included in the rate. An extra person fee will be added per guest above this number.