Skip to main content
Advanced Analytics: Exporting a Dashboard as a PDF Report
Advanced Analytics is a premium feature. Contact us to discuss activating it.
You can export an entire Advanced Analytics
dashboard as a PDF report. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Analytics.
- Select the relevant dashboard on the left.
- In the top-right corner next to "Filters", click.
- In the pop-up, customize the settings on the left.
- Scroll down and click to download the file. To save the settings you customized and export the report later, click Save instead.
Up to three users can access Advanced Analytics per Guesty account. Unassigned users will gain access to Guesty's regular Analytics feature. Learn how to assign users.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls