Skip to main content
Advanced Analytics: Assigning User Permissions
Advanced Analytics is a premium feature. Contact us to discuss activating it.
Three users can access Advanced Analytics per Guesty account. Follow the instructions below to assign users to Advanced Analytics.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select Account Settings.
- To the left, click Advanced Analytics Permissions.
- Click Add User.
- In the row the appears, click Choose user.
- Search for the name of the user and select the name.
Unassigned users will gain access to Guesty's standard Analytics feature.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls