Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit. Learn how to do this here.
- In the listing's menu, click Automation.
- From the drop-down, select Auto Message.
- On the right side, click + New Automated Message.
- Under "When should this message be sent?", choose items from the drop-downs. It's best to schedule the message for a few days before check-in.
- Under "Send the message only if", click Add condition.
- Select Agreement completed from the drop-down.
- Turn the toggle off.
- Fill in all the remaining information.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
When creating an Automated Message template for a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.
Create a setup similar to the Automated Message that is used to send out the Rental Agreements. For example, if the agreement is only being sent for reservations from certain booking channels, ensure that this reminder message follows a similar setup.