The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Creating a rate strategy takes the manual work out of managing your nightly rates and the number of minimum nights for your reservations. Rate strategies can be created as a way to group certain listings together and adjust pricing and minimum nights in bulk based on your chosen set of rules.
Once a rate strategy has been created, you can add various kinds of rules to it. For example, you can adjust pricing based on holidays, events, and seasons, or optimize occupancy by adjusting minimum nights where gaps exist in the calendar, and more.
To create a rate strategy, follow the instructions below and see the different rules you can create or watch our video.
To avoid pricing discrepancies, learn how rate strategy works alongside other Guesty features, third-party pricing tools, and your connected booking channels.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate strategy.
- In the top-right corner, click New rate strategy.
- Add a rate strategy name and description.
- Click Save.
- Create rate strategy rules. Learn more.
- Assign listings. Learn more.
The new rate strategy will be added to your list of rate strategies.