After a cancellation policy has been set for a listing, you can choose to waive it for a specific reservation, by zero-ing the guest's invoice. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Reservations.
- Select the relevant canceled reservation.
- In the gray banner at the top of the page, click Payout.
- In the "Guest Invoice" section, note the amount for "Cancellation Fee".
- Click Add invoice item.
- From the drop-down under "Type", select Cancellation Fee.
- Under Price, enter a negative amount equal to the Cancellation Fee you noted.
- Uncheck Add payment for this invoice item.
- Click Add.
If there is a retained payout, it will count towards the Commission Calculations and revenue-based analytics of the listing. The steps above will ensure that you reduce the amount from those calculations.