You can set up a listing's house rules in Guesty, such as "Is smoking allowed?" and "Are pets allowed?", to help set expectations with potential guests. After the house rules are set up, you can follow these instructions to allow guests to see them on quotes. Follow the instructions below to set up a listing's house rules.
- Vrbo: Only the first 150 characters of a listing's house rules will sync with Vrbo.
- Airbnb: House Rules content must follow the Airbnb content policy.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Select the relevant listing. For a multi-unit, edit the main settings and the house rules will update in the sub-units automatically.
- In the menu to the left, click Pricing & Policies.
- From the drop-down, select Reservation policies.
- Scroll down to the "House rules" section.
- To the right of "House rules", click Edit.
- Turn the toggles on or off as needed. You can read this article to understand which booking channels each rule syncs with.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Save.