Note:This information is relevant for users who have upgraded to the new version of Guesty Booking Engine and Guesty Booking Engine API.
Create and edit discount coupons for manual reservations and reservations made through your website with Guesty Booking Engine and the Booking Engine API.
Coupons offer percentage or money-off discounts, and they'll automatically sync to your direct booking channels and will be applied to all your listings.
Follow the instructions below to create coupons.
ֿStep by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
Coupons will apply to all listings. It's not possible to only apply coupons to certain listings.
Once your coupon is created, you won't be able to edit the coupon name, code, and discount amount. You'll need to create a new coupon in order to make these changes.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management.
- In the left menu, click Coupons.
- In the top-right corner, click New Coupon.
- Fill in the following relevant information:
- Coupon name - use numbers and letters for your coupons. Please note that coupons containing special characters cannot be redeemed
- Coupon code - the code guests will use to redeem the coupon
- Discount - the percentage or money amount off
- Availability - reservation check-in period for the coupon
- Expiration - last date the coupon will be offered
- Usage limit - total number of times the coupon can be used
- Minimum nights - number of nights required to make a reservation with the coupon
- Click Save.
- To edit or delete your coupon, click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your coupon and press edit or delete.