Skip to main content
Creating a custom report of guests
Want to see a list of guests who stayed at a particular property? Create a custom report for it.
You can also create your own filters by using Custom Fields.
Follow the instructions below to create a "guests report".
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Guest Experience mode.
- Click Contacts.
- Next to Filters, click the plus icon to add a filter.
- Follow the flow in the pop-up to add a filter for "Property."
- To see a report of guests who previously stayed at the property, add the filters "Confirmed reservation" and "Check in."
- Click Columns.
- Enable the relevant toggles.
- Above Columns, click Save as to create a new custom report.
- Add a name for the Custom Report.
- Click Save.
- You can view saved Custom Reports at any time.
In the top left, click the downward arrow next to the name of the current report.
- You can download or share your Custom Reports at any time.
Do you want to add some more filter options? Simply add tags. If you need to run a report using fields that are not available, please contact us.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls