You can add tags to a listing at any time. Group certain information together and filter reports, reservations, and calendars. Follow the instructions below.
ֿStep by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit. Learn how to do this here.
- In the listing's menu, click Settings.
- Under Tags, type the tag name. When adding a tag for the first time, the word new will appear after it.
- From the drop-down, select the relevant tag.
- Click Save.
When adding a tag to a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not the tag should be added to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.