With Guesty Locks Manager, you can manage every smart lock you use remotely – all from one dashboard – with an automatic, unique code generator and full visibility into lock data. See more details here.
After signing up and accepting the Guesty Locks Manager Terms & Conditions and Pricing plan, follow the steps below to connect your lock provider account.
- Before starting this process:
- If you are currently using another smart lock management system, disconnect your locks from that system first to avoid conflicts and unstable behavior.
- Make sure your locks are currently connected to the internet. If your locks are offline they cannot be imported into Guesty For Hosts.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- If applicable, disconnect your locks from your current smart lock management system.
- Make sure that you have direct access to the locks’ manufacturer app.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- Click Guesty Locks Manager.
- At the top right, click Add Provider.
- Click on the lock provider.
- Click Allow to allow Guesty access to your provider.
- Follow the prompts to enter your lock provider credentials.
- If you have multiple accounts with your provider, make sure that you are signed in to the account you'd like to connect before completing the connection with Guesty.
- Allow a few moments for your locks to import to Guesty. Once this process is complete, you will see the locks listed and a pop-up confirming that the account is connected.
- If your locks do not appear after a few moments, check that they are connected to the internet.
- Follow the steps here to link the locks to your Guesty properties.
You can connect more than one lock provider. Simply repeat the steps above for each of your accounts.