With Guesty Locks Manager, you can manage every smart lock you use remotely – all from one dashboard – with an automatic, unique code generator and full visibility into lock data. See more information here.
Once you’ve connected your lock provider(s)follow the steps below to link each lock to your Guesty properties.
Please note the following:
- Codes that were on the lock before linking to Guesty will remain on the lock (guest and team member codes).
- New guest codes for upcoming reservations will be generated by the system automatically upon linking a lock to a property.
- Locks can still be accessed directly using the provider app.
- Currently a lock can be linked to one property only.
If you are currently using another smart lock management system, disconnect your locks from that system first to avoid conflicts and unstable behavior.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- Click Guesty Locks Manager.
- On the “Locks” page, click the Not linked tab.
- On the row of the relevant lock, to the far right, click Link property.
- Select the relevant property, then click Link.
You will see a pop-up confirming that the lock was linked, and the lock will be automatically moved from the “Not linked” to “Linked” tab.
Continue the process above for each lock, until they are all showing in the “Linked” tab.
Once your locks are linked to properties the codes will be generated automatically for all confirmed reservations with future check in dates, and when new reservations are confirmed. In order to share the key codes with your guests you must set up automated messages that include the code variable. Follow the steps here.