You can use filters to view and manage specific listings in the Multi-Calendar. The three filters are listed below. You can apply each filter individually or combine them for even more precise filtering:
- A city filter, indicated by the icon.
- A tags filter, indicated by the icon.
- A listing status filter, indicated by the icon.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to apply the filters.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Multi-Calendar.
- In the Multi-Calendar's top toolbar, click the desired filter or filters from the top left.
- From the drop-down, select the relevant options.
- Keep in mind that only the multi-unit will be considered when filtering by tag. You cannot filter through sub-unit tags.
When applying more than one tag, only listings that have all of the selected tags will be displayed.
Filters are saved in your browser. If you refresh the tab or reopen it later, the filters you chose last you will still be in use.