The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Once a listing has been assigned to a rate strategy, existing prices and minimum nights that have been set manually on the calendar will remain the same. You can override these manually set prices and minimum nights by updating them according to the rate strategy’s rules. Please keep in mind that overriding cannot be undone. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate strategy.
- Select the relevant Rate Strategy.
- At the top right, click Assign listings.
- Under "Assign listings", click Assigned.
- Select the checkboxes of the relevant listings.
- Click Override existing prices and minimum nights.
- Read the information and select the relevant checkboxes.
- Click Yes, override.