You can use Saved Views to customize, save and name a set of filters that can be quickly switched between within the Guesty Inbox. The filters apply to the current set of messages being displayed. For example, the filters you set in the main Inbox view do not apply when viewing snoozed and archived messages.
Follow the instructions below to create a Saved View.ֿ
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Inbox.
- From the drop-down, click Guests Inbox.
- On the left side, click the Filter icon next to the Magnifying glass icon.
- Select a set of filters.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save as a new view under the Filter icon.
- Enter a name for the Saved View.
- Click Save.
To change a Saved View, create a new one and delete the existing view.
Changed your mind? Learn how to delete a Saved View.