You can use saved views to customize, save and name a set of filters that can be quickly switched between within the Guesty Inbox. The filters apply to the current set of messages being displayed. For example, the filters you set in the main Inbox view do not apply when viewing snoozed and archived messages.
Follow the instructions below to create a saved view.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- In the left sidebar, click Guests inbox.
- On the left side, click the filter icon next to the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the desired set of filters.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save as a new view.
- Enter a name for the saved view.
- Click Save.
To change a saved view, create a new one and delete the existing view. Learn how to delete a saved view.