A base price is the default rate of your listing per night. You can set base prices separately for weekdays and weekends. Base prices apply to dates where the rate has not been changed. For example, via third-party pricing tools, Guesty's Rate Strategy feature, or when manually setting a nightly rate. Follow the instructions below to set a listing's weekend base price.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Pricing from the drop-down.
- Next to "Base Price", click Edit.
- Enter the relevant nightly price under "Weekdays - Base price".
- Click Save.
If you have a weekend price set up in Airbnb, it will be applied in Guesty.
You can also set just the weekday base price and use a rate strategy rule for recurring days to calculate the weekend base price accordingly. In this case, any rate strategy rule you create will calculate the final price based on the weekday price. If you do choose to set a separate base price for the weekend, rate strategy rules will apply to each price separately, based on the day of the week.