You can set certain requirements that guests must meet in order to make reservations for your Airbnb listing's booking settings — such as requesting government-issued identity documents or a recommendation from other hosts.
These requirements can be added to a listing in Guesty if its booking settings are set as "Instant".
Follow the instructions below to add guest verification requirements to a listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Airbnb thumbnail.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Select Reservation policies from the drop-down.
- Scroll down to "House rules" and click the Edit button .
The "House rules" section displays the verification policies that your property has.
- Scroll down to the "Guest verification policy" section, and select the relevant items (Government-issued ID and/or Recommendation from other hosts).
- Click Save.