Skip to main content
Charging an authorization hold
Once an authorization hold has been placed, manually
, and funds have been frozen on a credit card, you can charge the funds held. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the banner at the top of the page, click Balance due/Payout.
- Find the "Payments" section.
- On the relevant payment line with an "Authorization hold" under "Transaction type", click Charge now.
- In the pop-up, click Yes, charge payment.
The "Transaction type" will update to "Charged".
Due to a requirement set by Stripe, seven days is the maximum length of an authorization hold. Any amount that has not been charged after seven days will be released automatically.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls