The fees summary report shows the total fees for GuestyPay transactions. There are several different types of fees, such as those that GuestyPay charges and those charged by the credit card company. See more below.
Terms to know
Sub-accounts - GuestyPay payment processing accounts
Platform accounts - Guesty accounts
Fee type - Processing fees (depending on the credit card), VCC fee, international card fee, rolling reserve fee
Accessing the report
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Payment processing.
- In the GuestyPay section, click on Payment dashboard.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard login page. Insert your username and password and click Sign in.
- Once inside your GuestyPay dashboard, click Sub-account reports.
- Select Fees Summary.
Fees summary report
At the top of the report, select the relevant Guesty account in the Select platform account(s) dropdown menu and the relevant GuestyPay account in the Select sub-account(s):
The default date range is set to the "Last 2 Days" time period. Make sure to select the appropriate time range in order to see your desired results.
Find more detailed information by clicking on the blue downward arrow next to each fee date to see a breakdown of the transactions for each date that shows the following information of whether the fee is a percentage or a fixed amount:
- Transaction system date
- Transaction ID
- Transaction type
- Transaction amount
- Billing amount
- Per trx amount
- Per trx percentage
- Fee amount
- Fee target