Skip to main content
Cancelling a disbursement
Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
The disbursements report displays all payouts that have been recorded to owners, vendors, and PMCs. If you need to cancel a disbursement, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Accounting mode.
- Click Disbursements.
- Under the "Actions" column for the relevant item, click the three dots and then Cancel disbursement.
- In the pop-up, click Cancel disbursement.
Once the disbursement is canceled, the following will be updated:
- The status of the payout will show as "canceled" in this disbursements report.
- The status of transactions in the payout will change to "unpaid" in the balance reports.
- The actual payout transaction will be reversed in the posting journal.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls