Guesty will send you notifications related to your account such as missing information on your account or if your payment to Guesty has failed. By default, these notifications will be sent to everyone in your account with Admin Permission Roles. You can override the default setting by specifying certain users. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Tip:Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select Account Settings.
- Under "System notifications", click Edit.
- Click Select users to receive notifications.
- In the text box, start typing the name of the user.
- Select the name of the user from the drop-down.
Click the X next to a name to remove a recipient. You can change which users are set as Admin at any time.