Should you experience major issues with guests at a property, you can report misconduct to Booking.com via Guesty. You can block the guests from making any further reservations at your properties and ask Booking.com to follow up on the incident. The option to report guest misconduct will appear after check-in, and no later than seven days after check-out. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector, then select Operations mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the "Guest" section, click Report guest misconduct.
- Complete the relevant information in the pop-up.
- Click Report.
Entering the cost of the damage is required in order for Booking.com to follow up on the incident. Compensation can be requested, however, their customer service team will determine whether or not compensation will be provided.
This feature is part of Booking.com's Vacation Rental (VR) Essentials collection of APIs. Learn more.