Skip to main content
Updating an existing business model
Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
If you are no longer working with a listing and do not want it to assume charges from the original business model it was assigned to, learn more about how to avoid this issue.
Once a business model
has been created, you can change its name, activation date, description, or any component of the revenue share you have with the owner. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Accounting mode.
- Click Business models.
- Select the relevant business model.
- Update the relevant information.
- In the top-right corner, click Save and update to apply the changes to the current business model.
- In the pop-up, click Update.
Once you’ve updated a business model, reprocess the reservation in order to apply the changes to it. Follow the steps in this article to reprocess a reservation.
Add recurring income or expenses for fees/expenses charged regularly to your owners.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls