When setting a listing's calendar as blocked by default, you can specify certain periods in which the calendar is open for reservations via "Rental periods".
Rental periods can be set up to two years in advance.
Note:If the listing is a multi-unit, this feature is managed via the multi-unit's main settings, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. The settings will automatically apply to all sub-units.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Select Availability Settings, and click Edit.
- Under “Default Availability”, select Unavailable except on rental periods.
- Under Rental Periods, click Add Rental Period.
- Select a date range from the drop-downs.
- Click Save.