When setting a listing's calendar as available by default, you can choose how far into the future guests can make a reservation.
About booking windows
The booking window will come into effect from midnight after it is set and, by default, it will be supported in the listing's calendar for the following 24 months.
After that two-year period, calendar dates will be subject to the booking window policies of the relevant booking channel.
Let's say today you set a booking window of 4 days.
Booking windows are updated in Airbnb as a calendar block.
For example, if you set a 90-day booking window in Guesty, the listing's calendar in Airbnb will be blocked accordingly — even though the listing's availability window in Airbnb still shows all future dates as available.
Setting a listing's booking window
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing. For a multi-unit, access the main settings, and the booking window will automatically apply to all sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Under "Availability settings", click Edit.
- Under "Booking window", select a time frame from the drop-down. They correspond with all of the options Airbnb accepts.
- Click Save.