If your Airbnb account has previously been connected with another Property Management System (PMS), you must first remove it before connecting the account with Guesty. If the other PMS is still connected when you try to connect your Airbnb account to Guesty, an error message saying, "You may only authorize one property management app to handle your account" will appear. Follow the steps below to remove your account's connection with the other PMS, and then connect it to Guesty.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Airbnb account.
- In the top right corner, click the profile icon.
- In the drop-down menu, click Account.
- Click the Privacy & sharing thumbnail.
- Select the "Services" tab.
- Under the connected PMS account, click Remove access.
- Once the other PMS has been removed, you may connect your Airbnb account to Guesty.
If your Airbnb account was previously connected with Guesty and won’t reconnect, these steps are recommended as well.