The listing's default check-in and check-out times reflect the listing's time zone, while the check-in and check-out times on the reservation page reflect your computer's time zone.
|For example: If a listing in Spain has a default check-in time of 4:00 PM, this will be 10:00 AM if you're located in New York.|
You can change your computer's time zone to match the listing's time zone.
You can change a listing's default check-in and check-out times via the listing's page.
Important info about Airbnb reservations
- Listings connected to Airbnb will display the option to set a "Default check-in end time".
- The time must be at least two hours after the "Default check-in start time".
- The "Default check-in end time" is set automatically set as "Flexible".
- Guests can choose to contact the host on Airbnb by clicking "Contact host".
When guests choose their own check-in time as part of this process, the default check-in start or end times in Guesty won't apply.
Changing default check-in/check-out times
Follow the instructions below to change the default check-in or check-out time for your listing.
Step by step:
Changes won't apply to existing reservations.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing. If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings, and the change will apply to the sub-units automatically.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies, and select Reservation policies from the drop-down.
- In the "Check-in and check-out policy" section, click Edit.
- Enter the relevant information.
- Click Save.