Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit. Learn how to do this here.
- In the listing's menu, click Saved Replies.
- Click Add a new reply.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Click Save.
- When creating a saved reply on a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.
You can create folders to organize your Saved Replies. From the same page, click Add a folder to name the folder, and click Add. You will be prompted to create a Saved Reply under that folder name. Make the folder's name as specific as possible. This enables our Guest Communication Services team to respond quickly to guests.