Connect to Safely
Copy the Guesty API Key
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Marketplace.
- On the Guesty-Safely thumbnail, click Connect.
- In the top-right corner, click Connect.
- Click the API Key to copy it.
- Click Ok.
- Scroll down to "Partner website" and click the link.
- Follow the instructions on the Safely onboarding page: At this stage you will be able to include guest verifications.
- You will receive an email from Safely: Enter your e-signature to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The Damage Waiver will automatically apply to all of your listings in Guesty, but you will only be charged for it upon check-in.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the following details:
- Account information.
- Link to Safely's Admin portal, where you can view your policy, make and track claims and more.
- Confirmation that all future new reservations will be covered by the Damage Waiver Product.
- Under "Extra information" in the reservation page and in the Reservation widget of each new reservation, four Custom Fields will be added:
- "safely_policy_info": Displays the coverage limit you selected.
- "safely_claims_info": Displays a URL you can paste into your browser address bar while logged in to Safely's Admin portal to create and track claims.
- "safely_verification_status": If you included guest verification, this field will read "Completed", otherwise it will read "Not started".
- "safely_verification_info": Displays a URL you can paste into your browser address bar while logged in to Safely's Admin portal to view guest screening results.
It may take up to 24 hours for the process to be completed and for the Custom Fields to appear.
Deactivate the Damage Waiver Product
Guesty is not an insurance provider. Please contact Safely at email@example.com for more information and to answer any questions you may have about the Damage Waiver Product.
The billing for the Damage Waiver Product will be added to your monthly Guesty invoice under "Safely Damage Waiver".