You can stop a specific automated message from being sent to a guest. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Inbox.
- From the drop-down, select Guests inbox.
- Under "All conversations" to the left, click the relevant guest.
- If they have more than one reservation, you'll see an arrow next to the confirmation code in the toolbar to the right. Click the arrow to select the relevant reservation from the drop-down.
- In the toolbar to the right, click .
- Under "Guest auto messages", click Scheduled.
- Find the message you want to stop from sending and turn off its toggle.