Skip to main content
Updating Your Rentals United Password in Guesty
In order for your Rentals United
account and all connected booking channels to sync with Guesty, your credentials must be up to date. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Rentals United thumbnail.
- Select the relevant integration.
- Under "Password", click Show/Edit password.
- Enter your Guesty credentials: Username and Password.
- Click OK.
- Enter the updated password.
- Click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls