If you are already using another smart pricing tool, it should be deactivated before using PriceOptimizer to avoid pricing conflicts in your calendar.
Guesty PriceOptimizer is a data-driven, machine-learning tool that gives you recommendations for your listings' nightly rates based on different time period intervals. Our interactive software takes several details into account based on market trends to offer the best-suggested prices.
PriceOptimizer helps maximize revenue and occupancy while saving you time and minimizing manual mistakes, making it an ideal tool for your property management business. Suggested prices can be manually adjusted at any time based on your individual needs.
- PriceOptimizer is currently available to users in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand who have up to 20 active listings
- A listing must be active for a minimum of 7 days and be integrated with at least one booking channel to be eligible
- PriceOptimizer is currently available to use on the Guesty desktop platform and not our mobile app
To generate the recommended nightly rates, Guesty PriceOptimizer takes the following aspects into account:
- Listing details, such as the base price and amenities
- Market data, such as day of the week, seasonality, and holidays
- Manual changes you may decide to make in PriceOptimizer
If you decide to activate PriceOptimizer on a listing, the recommended nightly rates will automatically update in the listing's calendar and connected channels and will recalculate on a daily basis.
After you activate PriceOptimizer, you can still adjust the pricing if needed. You can customize the base price and pricing strategy, set new minimum and maximum limit controllers, change the nightly rate manually, and more. Learn more.