The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Credit card transactions can now be processed in Guesty by connecting with GuestyPay, Guesty's own payment processor. When you sign up for GuestyPay, there will be an application form necessary to complete and this form is open to you for ten hours. If you do not complete the application form within the ten-hour limit, the session will automatically end and all information will be lost. Part of the application process is providing important documents, so we advise to have all documents ready before you begin the process.
See the list of documents below that we recommend gathering ahead of time as well as instructions on how to apply for GuestyPay.
We suggest disabling VPN connections when filling in the application form for an optimal experience.
GuestyPay is only available in the Guesty Marketplace if your business is registered in the United States (US), United Kingdom, or European Union. If your business is registered in the US, but your listings are located abroad, please contact us for more information on applying.
- Proof of ID, such as a valid passport, valid driver's license, or valid state identification.
- SSN or tax ID, such as TIN or, if you're applying as a business, an EIN.
- Proof of address, such as your most recent utility bill or credit card statement (and no more than 3 months old), or a government correspondence such as your most recent tax return.
- Bank Account, which will be identified based on your login credential.
- Business registration, such as articles of incorporation, your business license, your most recent tax return, an EIN filing, or DBA.
Voided Check/Bank Letter printed on your bank's official letterhead. It will need to contain the following:
- name of the account holder
- bank address
- bank name
- account number
- routing number
- UBOs, i.e., the owners and beneficiaries of the company, including all parties with 25% or more ownership.
- Financials (only applicable for companies processing over $75k a month), i.e., 3 consecutive bank statements or processing statements from your payment processor for the most recent months. For example, if you are filling out the application in July, provide statements from April, May, and June.
Follow the instructions below to apply for GuestyPay.
Note:Please note that it can take up to three days for us to approve your application. Once approved, the primary contact you provided in the application form will receive an email from us, and users in the account who have an account admin role will get a notification in their Guesty dashboard.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click.
- From the drop-down, select Guesty Marketplace.
- On the left hand side, open the Financials drop-down menu.
- Mark the Payment Processing checkbox.
- Locate GuestyPay, then click Connect.
- Fill in the relevant information.
- In the top-right corner, click Next.
- Enter your details, upload the required documents (as described above), and click Save & Continue.
- Fill out all of the mandatory and relevant information, and click Apply.