You can disconnect or remove a Booking.com listing at any time. Disconnecting a listing from Guesty will cause the listing not to appear in the search results on Booking.com and it will not be available for booking. Also, you can remove the listing’s connection with Guesty, disconnecting Guesty as the connectivity provider for the listing. See the instructions below.
If you no longer manage a disconnected listing, make sure to follow the instructions listed below for removing a listing connection with Guesty.
- A complex refers to a property containing different room types (duplexes, dorms, etc.). When creating a complex in Guesty, you need to create a single-unit listing for each room type of the complex. See below how to disconnect a specific room type or the entire complex.
- A multi-unit (i.e., a property with multiple rooms of the same type) will be shown on the Booking.com integration page as one property, having the same Booking.com Hotel ID and Room ID.
- Multi-units are not available in Guesty Lite.
Disconnect a single-unit/multi-unit
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- Click on the relevant account’s name.
- In the Booking.com integration page, under the "status" column, click Connected next to the listing you want to disconnect.
- From the drop-down, select Disconnect.
- In the pop-up, click Disconnect.
Disconnect a specific type of room from a complex
A complex is shown on Guesty’s Integration page in different rows, each for every room type in the complex. To disconnect a specific room type from the complex, locate the relevant row for the room type. Then, follow the instructions in the upper section.
Disconnect a complex
To disconnect an entire complex, disconnect every type of room separately (follow the instructions in the upper section).
Remove a listing’s connection with Guesty
If you wish to remove a listing (of any sort) from the Integration page entirely, follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Disconnect the whole listing. follow the relevant step-by-step above (disconnect a single unit/multi unit/ complex).
- Remove Guesty as the connectivity provider from Booking’s Extranet.
- Return to the integration page at Guesty. Click Remove next to the listing.
- Click Remove listing in the pop-up message.
Remove a specific type of room
If you wish to remove a specific type of room from a complex, repeat the same process for each type of room, as mentioned in the above step-by-step.